We are looking to fill a part time Virtual Concierge position in Downtown Chicago, IL.
If you are a bright, energetic and outgoing individual with a passion for research, writing and fulfilling virtual requests, we are interested in you.
Requirements: Must project an approachable, professional, and polished image when speaking to users of our Concierge services over the phone as well as responding to requests over email.
- Ability to read, analyze and comprehend general business instructions.
- Ability to develop and write reports and business instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions from service users in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Ability to create and interpret charts and graphs.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and logic.
- Ability to define problems, collect data establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or schedule form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Other Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to use general word processing and spreadsheet software, email and the internet.
- Must have proven experience using search engines and utilizing web based software.
- Strong communication & organization skills essentials.
- Resourcefulness required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations to service users, leadership, partners and other employees of the organization in a courteous and polite manner required.
- An ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks is essential.
Work hours will be Monday-Friday from 4:00 pm-8:00 pm.
- Writing, research, hospitality, concierge: 3 years
In addition to your resume, please submit a writing sample, which includes answering the following questions:
- What does the word "Virtual Concierge" mean to you?
- How do you see Concierge services fitting into the lives of executives?
- How do you prioritize?
- When was the last time you made a decision either in a job or other experience where you let your heart guide you over your head?
Please email us your resume and a brief explanation as to why you're a qualified candidate.